Silver Bells Christmas Market in Oakville
Get in the holiday spirit and join us at our annual Silver Bells Christmas Market on November 26th, 2017.
Take advantage of the wonderful selection of gifts for everyone on your list. Silver Bells Market will have unique giftware, handcrafted items by local artisans, and delicious Ukrainian food available for lunch or take out.
Silver Bells will has fabulous list of vendors including but not limited to:
- Flowerland Florist featuring Christmas decor including centrepieces, wreaths, giftware & home décor!
- Fifth Avenue Collection presenting high-end fashion jewelry without nickel, lead or cadmium, made with Swarovski crystals and genuine natural gemstones.
- Gerdan Toronto featuring intricate and unique beaded jewelry.
- Fernstone Naturals Beeswax Candles and Unpasteurized Honey will showcase an array of 100% pure beeswax products, including candles, body butter, wood polish, candle holders and of naturally, unpasteurized honey.
- Moose River Preserves will have delicious handmade artisan jams, jellies, chutney & BBQ sauces, great stocking stuffers for him (and for her!).
- The Art of Pysanky will be sellingUkrainian Easter eggs, known as pysanky, not just for Easter when beautifully crafted into Christmas ornaments!
- Twin Creek Soapworks and Ursula’s Mittens are back featuring handmade soaps alongside upcycled handmade mittens – just in time for cold weather.
- Don’t missout on high fashion clothing and jewelry vendors: By The Oak, Lama Jewellary, Express Fashions, and Tulipan Accessories!
Bring your friends and family to St. Volodymyr’s Cultural Centre at 1280 Dundas Street West, Oakville on Sunday, November 26th. We will have ample free parking and FREE admission – an event not to be missed!